平成29年11月15日水曜日

Rank your website top on the Google

Dear/Sir/Madam,

I was surfing through your website- and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to your business.

I am affiliated with an SEO company based in India that has helped over 500 businesses rank on the 1st Page of GOOGLE for even the most competitive Industries.

We will send you the prices, after your reply and If you like the prices, then we will provide free initial analysis report and the keywords suggestion list with Google page 1 projection?

I am more than happy to send it to you (free of charge of course).  All I want is the opportunity to discuss how I could help improve the profitability and search traffic to your site.

We are charging very genuine and providing results.

Are you free this week to discuss?     

                                                                                           

            Kind Regards,

 Online Marketing Consultant

 

 Note: -. I am not spamming. I can help with your business promotion. If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you again.

 

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 件のコメント: